Saturday, July 11, 2009

Brady's 100 mile Bike Race




Brady just got done riding in an organized century ride(100 miles). The race was called "One Helluva Ride" because it went through the town known as Hell, Michigan. He only had minimal training but did great. We are so proud of him!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Brady, I think you are the burliest cycler (cyclist?) I've ever seen. Go you!

Jared & Melisa said...

Hey I found your blog through Marinda's and wanted to take a peek at it, I hope that's ok.

I was going to ask you today at church about the race but we had to leave early because of Olivia. So i'm glad you put a post up about it. It sounds like he did great. I can't even imagine riding a bike for 100 miles that's awesome!

Jeff said...

You are my idol.

quippish endeavor said...

hizzah! go brady!

xo

aaron wilkinson said...

this is britt... sweet do rag brady. aaron is doing his 1st century with my dad in august. thanks for trying it out in advance. :)

deerhollow said...

some Logan riders are really looking forward to riding with you next month!

Dave said...

Great job dude. How yer butt?

Anonymous said...

Brady, I'm thinking there's nothing that you can't do. Congratulations! That was awesome.
Grandma Flinders

coolmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
coolmom said...

My gosh, look at those biceps!!! What a bunch of jocks you guys are - Dani too!!! You guys look great!