Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lindsey's baby


Having babies is what life is all about. We were lucky enough to be around when Lindsey (Brady's sister) and Jake's baby Molly was born. What an exciting time. I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant and it really made me a little impatient. There is nothing so sweet as holding a new born baby and it was fuin to be around for LIndsey's 1st.


6 comments:

Sam said...

Congrats on the impending delivery! Baby #2 adds a whole new wonderful dynamic. How exciting :)

Valli said...

That is awesome that you got to be there. Babies are so amazing. What a cutie!

quippish endeavor said...

i'm glad you guys were able to meet miss molly while you were there. i can't wait for niece #2!!! i'm sure the little ladies will love having a cousin close to their own age.

xo

Julianne said...

HEY! Congratulations on Numero DOS! That is so exciting. I hope you're feeling really good (and if not...good luck with these next few months!). Do you know what you're having?

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

That must have been so neat to be there! What perfect timing. And congratulations on baby number 2! I love the family picture, it is way cute.

beckstarr said...

Hey there Danielle!! I found your blog through Britt's, and thought I;d let you know that we just had our 3rd, and named him Liam - though his full name is William (after grandpas) your sweet boy is the only Liam we've known, and what a smart boy he seems to be! I love the Santa post! I sure hope you and brady are well - I'd love to invite you to our blog if you want an update - email me at beckstarr@gmail.com - a big hug, Becky Clegg